För en optimal användarupplevelse vänligen uppdatera din Flash-spelare. Klicka här för att ladda ner senaste versionen av Adobe Flash.

countessstarella

countessstarella | Ask Oracle
112 avgifter
I AM ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED PSYCHICS/CLAIRVOYANTS IN THE WORLD. I AM A LUMINOUS PROPHETESS, INTERNATIONAL TV/RADIO STAR, MUSICIAN, AUTHOR, VISIONARY, ENLIGHTENMENT FACILITATOR, ROMANCE COUNSELOR EXTRAORDINAIRE, AND PHILOSOPHER. I HOLD THE SECRETS TO LOVE, SUCCESS, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING SINCE AGE 6 TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND TO BRING JOY TO THE PLANET. SEE ME NOW! READY??????
Språk
  • Engelska

countessstarella's Vägg

140/140 

Du har nått det här meddelandets maximala längd (140 tecken).

•   MJcory 1 månad sedan
    Svara

she sees u as u truly r, n gives uthe truth-respect that.

•   foxxsin 5 månader sedan
    Svara

by far one of the best tons of love hun worth every cent

•   aroyba14 5 månader sedan
    Svara

positive reading.

•   marychw 6 månader sedan
    Svara

She is so kind and helpful . I love her . Thank you Oranum for such a good website . Keep it up running forever . Thank you countessstarella

•   aroyba14 7 månader sedan
    Svara

Honest.

•   lacapri 8 månader sedan
    Svara

The best always!!! She tells you the truth 100%
    Love Countess been knowing her years now

•   countessstarella 4 månader sedan
    Svara

HELLO, ANGEL. JUST THINKING OF YOU AND HOPING YOU ARE WELL! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

•   cazzmirr4561 8 månader sedan
    Svara

thankyou so much

•   littlecuxmama 9 månader sedan
    Svara

WOW SHE IS GOOD PICKED UP ON THINGS
    SHE IS MY FAVORITE DID NOT SUGAR COAT SHE PICKED UP ON THINGS I KNEW DID NOT TELL HER

•   marychw 9 månader sedan
    Svara

She is absolutely honest and reads fast , so much info . She is the best on here , thank you Oranum for having such a website .

Visa fler inlägg  

140/140 

Du har nått den maximala längden på detta meddelande (140 tecken).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings