Actualiseer je flash player voor een optimale gebruikerservaring. Klik hier om de laatste versie van Adobe Flash te downloaden.

PsychicShamanMae

PsychicShamanMae | Ask Oracle
73 rates
HEED THE CALL! ***Amazing Offer***Get a quick and accurate reading - LOVE - RELATIONSHIPS - MONEY - CAREER to bring clarity and healing. Expert Tarot Reader, Psychic, Shamanic Practitioner, and Usui Reiki Master **Available Monday - Saturday 6:00 pm - 2:00 am US EST. Lockdown has you down? Watch "Coronavirus: Curse or Catalyst" here on my wall (just below) to receive an important message.
Talen
  • Engels

PsychicShamanMae's Muur

140/140 

U heeft het maximaal aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt(140 karakters).

•   wanderinggypsy 14 dagen geleden
    Antwoord

Reading was bang on target!

•   tisiphone 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

Wonderful calm and connected reading, thank you so much :)

•   wanderinggypsy 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

You have to get a reading with her. You just have to. You won't regret it.

•   creatrixofheaven 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

The absolute best reading I've gotten here, kind, yet honest, but hits nail right on the head with my love situation

Antwoord

As always, perfect! :D If you havent tried a reading with Mae, you should. She's on point and really gets it. Thank you Mae!

•   mizzmocha721 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

I Luv her so much Luv talking to her a receiving her, messages
    keeps it real also

•   AtlantisCat 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

Mae is always so wonderful, open, generous and giving. Love her readings and her energy. Blessings.

•   tisiphone 1 maand geleden
    Antwoord

So calm clear and connected, thank you :)

Antwoord

Integrity. Honesty. Warm, welcoming lovely energy. She picks up on things straight away & tells the truth in the most positive way there is

•   Kosmo22 2 maanden geleden
    Antwoord

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk with me and give me such caring and kind and honest feedback. I felt silly having the feeling I have been experiencing the past few days but I have to honor them and process them. Thank you for being a great part of that process. Much gratitude

Toon meer items  

140/140 

U heeft het maximale aantal karakters voor dit bericht bereikt (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings