A legideálisabb felhasználói élmény érdekében frissítsd a flash lejátszódat. Kattints ide az Adobe Flash legújabb verziójáért.

munummedium

munummedium | Ask Oracle
58 értékelés
Hi, I'm a RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! Every question has an answer, every problem has a solution. I specialize in twin flames! I have been reading since my teens, it has evolved into something a little different to the usual card shuffling, and vague information. What I do is quick, accurate, and to the point with no info needed from you. Around 20k reading on Oranum!
Nyelvek
  • Angol

munummedium Üzenőfala

140/140 

Elérted az üzenet maximális méretét (140 karakter).

•   hayanugget 1 éve
    Válasz

amazing advise!

•   junekay2013 1 éve
    Válasz

Amazing reading, he answered questions I didn't even ask. Absolutely great reading!!

•   AADD44 1 éve
    Válasz

Thank you so much! Absolutely great

•   sunshinelove14 1 éve
    Válasz

Thank you so much. Covered a lot of information within a small time frame.

•   AADD44 1 éve
    Válasz

Really great and to tthe point and i was quiet amazed - thank you very much!

•   munummedium 1 éve
    Válasz

Believing is creating, if we don't believe we wont achieve. Graham Elkin.

•   michaelusa 1 éve
    Válasz

thank you for the reading

•   javissupreme 2 éve
    Válasz

Very real and down to earth. No games, no crap, right to the point and honest. I appreciate raw psychic talent like this. Thank you!

•   michelle128 2 éve
    Válasz

Graham, is one of the best! He is my regular, go-to guy. He is always ACCURATE, genuine, unique and I always leave feeling uplifted!

•   rogchubby 2 éve
    Válasz

very very wise and accurate.

További bejegyzések  

140/140 

Elérted a maximumhosszát ennek az üzenetnek (140 karakter).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings