Para una experiencia de usuario ideal, por favor actualice su reproductor flash. Clic aquí para descargar la última versión de Adobe Flash.

MagicallyBree

MagicallyBree | Ask Oracle
15 Puntuación
It is my goal to provide you with both insight and entertainment. My readings are in place to help guide you, inspire you, and bring you closer to your own divine purpose.
Lengua
  • Inglés

Muro de MagicallyBree

140/140 

Usted ha llegado al límite de este mensaje (140 caracteres)

•   swong74 hace 13 días
    Responder

Great reading honey for me and the relationship status and all. :)

•   mountainwitch hace 16 días
    Responder

Bree's decks always speak directly. She gives a very pros and cons approach to the situation. She made me feel better about making a decision that i had a hard time approaching in the first place. Always appreciative of what Bree has to say. Thank you.

•   swong74 hace 19 días
    Responder

Thank you for helping me see that my work semester is going to be as easy going as I hope it will be. Much love dear!!!

•   swong74 hace 1 mes
    Responder

Thank you for helping me figure out what is going on in my professional and personal life. Much love.

•   swong74 hace 2 meses
    Responder

He is going to have to take me seriously, I know he will. He better or else I will go bye bye.

140/140 

Ha alcanzado la longitud máxima de este mensaje (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings