Para una experiencia de usuario ideal, por favor actualice su reproductor flash. Clic aquí para descargar la última versión de Adobe Flash.

Eventrue

Eventrue | Ask Oracle
113 Puntuación
Scroll thru Photo Album for Reading Ideas! Certified Multi-Dimensional Energetic Healer. ~*Psychic Clarity NOW*~ I use Astrology & Numerology. I do not need any info ONLY your topic for inquiry or specific questions. I am able to deliver letters, numbers, zodiac signs, omens & timelines in ALL situations. Prepare your questions then click "Start Private Show" to answer ALL your questions.
Lengua
  • Inglés

Muro de Eventrue

140/140 

Usted ha llegado al límite de este mensaje (140 caracteres)

•   davelin hace 5 días
    Responder

very perceptive, wish I had more time

•   Eventrue hace 5 días
    Responder

Blessings of success for you.

•   vm2003 hace 13 días
    Responder

Thanks again for all the updates! :D

•   Eventrue hace 12 días
    Responder

I appreciate you too, sincerely, E.

•   vm2003 hace 13 días
    Responder

Great reading. Thanks

•   Eventrue hace 12 días
    Responder

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you. It is an honor! Great to have you. Welcome.

•   bana11 hace 1 mes
    Responder

So real and understanding... the best

•   Eventrue hace 24 días
    Responder

Thank you for the loving comment.

•   lindalwlfe hace 7 meses
    Responder

im in literal SHOCK from this reading. I feel like nothing i write in this review can explain how i'm feeling right now. Eventrue, you are AMAZING. even that is an understatement. i guess all i can really say is THANK YOU. you are beautiful, so sweet, and are truly truly gifted. thank you thank you thank a million times over. i will only be consulting with you from now on. just. wow

•   Eventrue hace 7 meses
    Responder

Thank You for the surprise post regarding your private reading experience with me.

Mostrar más elementos  

140/140 

Ha alcanzado la longitud máxima de este mensaje (140 caracteres).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings