Fuer eine bessere Qualitaet sollten Sie ihren Flashplayer updaten. Hier koennen Sie die neueste Version von Adobe Flash herunterladen.

karael

karael | Ask Oracle
91 Bewertungen
I am tarotist, empathic, clairvoyant, I do energy harmonization therapies with reiki and angelic symbols. I do oracles, I have a degree in neurolinguistic programming, You can ask me about: Love. Travel Job Deal Career Marriage friendships. Familia. Secret Enemies Prayers of protection. .. ask me 3 things related to your past so that you are much safer to use your credits correctly,
Sprachen
  • Englisch, Italienisch, Spanisch

karael's Pinnwand

140/140 

Sie haben die maximale Länge von 140 Zeichen erreicht.

•   ar00x2 Vor 7 Tagen
    Antwort

5 stars!! bravo!!

•   janesi Vor 18 Tagen
    Antwort

Karael answered all of my questions with details and much insight. I Will return for an update.

•   BelleBeauty Vor 2 Monaten
    Antwort

Karael is amazing! He told me the man would contact me but in future we will have problems/fights. And it happened like that till today. He is also quick and gives great advice.

•   walt89 Vor 2 Monaten
    Antwort

on point thanks man. I am the one placing on blockage wow. So now gotta get a grip and be more confident of my self.

•   walt89 Vor 3 Monaten
    Antwort

1000 on point

•   Wind000 Vor 3 Monaten
    Antwort

Very nice guy to read with, very helpful and patience

•   Your Support Team Vor 8 Monaten
    Antwort

Your Support Team wuenscht Ihnen alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

•   janesi Vor 10 Monaten
    Antwort

Karael's readings are very detailed and insightful. He answered all of my questions quickly and was to the point.

•   mistress1 Vor 1 Jahr
    Antwort

very nice soul, helpful, accurate and encouraging, with reasonable price. Will surely come back for a reading. Blessings!

•   kitina123 Vor 1 Jahr
    Antwort

Great private, thank you very much!

Weitere Treffer anzeigen  

140/140 

Sie haben die Maximal-Länge der Nachricht erreicht (140 Zeichen).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings